2.9.10

All new Tor-Sven.com

Yesterday I was told I was being awfully creative with my domain name.

So I've been working a bit, actually a lot, in the last couple of weeks trying to get my web site ready, it all came as an idea I had a couple of years ago when I started learning a bit about webdesing, but it never really materialized into something useful. At the end I only ended up with a so-so portfolio which after a few job interviews handing an usb-memory stick to the client became rather impractical. So I thought that a website would be a more practical and presentable way to introduce me and my work, that way at least they'll have an idea of what to expect.

So I set to work on during the summer, which wasn't a very good idea to start with, but I managed to at least get a layout of how I wanted the site to be, after that it was just a matter of puting everything on the table and crack my head open with code language and syntax problems.

Now the website was supposed to be ready yesterday, but in a classic "Murphy's Law" situation the hosting takes about 24 hours to grant me any access to the server. Well at least I saved about $2.-. 

That said, I did managed to finish the Demo Reel I was puting up for the site, and I also did managed to uploaded to YouTube, now don't be discouraged by it, I won't be embedding any YouTubes on my site.




No comments: